The Avalon Performing Arts Council is dedicated to providing dramatic performances, musical programs, art shows, and children’s programs in Avalon during the summer season.
To fund and help defray the cost of these programs and events, APAC depends on the following sources:
- Culture and Heritage Grants (NJ State Council of the Arts)
- Borough of Avalon Grant
- Sturdy Savings Bank
- Ticket Sales to the Spring & Fall Events
- Donors – donations/contributions to “Avalon Performing Arts Council”, has been determined by the IRS to be tax exempt under Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Therefore a portion of your contribution may be tax deductible.
- Membership in APAC
We offer three categories of APAC Membership;
- Individual – $25 per year
- Two Individuals (adults) $50 per year
- Patron – $100 per year (1-2 Individuals)
Membership categories will provide free admission to our September event, as well as advance ticket sales/seating to both the spring and fall events prior to going public!
Become a Member and help sustain APAC’s mission. Mail the application with your check of $25 for one (1) individual, $50 for Two (2) Individuals, or Patron $100 donation to:
PO Box 72
Avalon, NJ 08202 – 0072